Cisco Starter Bundle for Keller ISD
We work with school leaders to create or compliment their current strategic plan. We create an adaptable plan that makes transition manageable, and support the school every step of the way towards a 1:1, or a BYOD model.
- In-depth needs assessment to determine the status of key areas.
Determines the district’s goals and align them with focus on student achievement.
Identifies the gaps and redundancies in areas that need improvement and provide solutions to move the district towards student success.
iSi Certified Learner Program
Getting students involved in your mobile initiative is the most effective way to ensure a positive culture shift and successful rollout. Empower students to model, inspire, and facilitate change through technology at the local school level.
- Integrates ISTE Standards for students
- Creates Student Leaders (the iSchool Advocates)
- Produces group projects designed to enhance the technology initiative
iSi Certified Teacher Program
The objective of the iSi Certified Teacher program is to empower teacher leaders to support their district's journey to 21st century teaching and learning.
- Create positive agents for change
- Model 21st century teaching/coaching (ISTE Standards for Coaches)
- Provide peer-to-peer professional development that informs, builds excitement for, and supports technology learning initiatives
We get everyone onboard and on the same page - this is the key to building a strong culture. We show the possibilities to communities, students and institutions in an fun exciting way. When you have buy-in from everyone involved, change is welcomed instead of resisted.
- Models 21st Century Teaching and Learning
- Creates a fun, engaging experience that will excite and inspire
- Shares the inspiring message of a student-founded organization
BYOPD (Individual Presenters/Facilitators)
Personalized learning for students begins with individualized attention for teachers. Our facilitators can provide 1 on 1 coaching as well as supplement existing Professional Learning days.
- Facilitates workshops in a conference like atmosphere
- Provides 1 on 1 coaching
- Accommodates small group and specialized modules
Motivational speaker Travis Allen has a unique way of stimulating thought and reflection on the most essential questions in education today.
- Engages teachers and leadership
- Sets the stage for the next steps in transforming education
➦ For more information contact Clay Moore • firstname.lastname@example.org • (281) 724-8285