We assist in preparation to make sure this exciting day runs smoothly.
Our team works hand-in-hand with district staff to help manage deployments, including pre-planning coordination and deployment day workshops.
Building excitement and establishing the culture for technology integration is key to having a successful 1:1 deployment. We will provide the content to support an amazing experience for both the students and faculty.
- Process Documentation
- Deployment Schedule & Allocation of Resources (including Student Advocates)
- Basecamp project management template - this tool makes it easy to collaborate virtually, and manage logistics
- Organized instant message chat service for their deployment
- iSchool Deployment Workshops, including content and training for Site Level Designee
Deployment Day Workshops
Digital Scavenger Hunt
App Sharing Workshop
- Physical Education Session
Mobile Classroom Experience
We bring the DLR Tour bus to build excitement with students and provide teachers with valuable takeaways for the classroom.
Culture Building Events
We host four different types of events, each targeting a different stakeholder in order to get buyin.
We provide a deeper level of support in implementing a technology roll out plan.